We are a leading compounding chemist supplying tailor-made medications used by men, women and children all over Australia.
Our proprietor is Elaine Unsworth B. Pharm MPS, a third-generation pharmacist who is committed to using the best of both modern and traditional pharmacy practises to assist customers and their healthcare practitioners.
Roper & Parry Compounding Chemists has operated for more than 70 years and is based in Lismore, in northern New South Wales, near Byron Bay.
We offer a fast and secure delivery service.
• natural hormones, also known as bio-identical hormones, used in natural hormone replacement therapy, including:
- Melatonin (adult and paediatric)
- Oestrogens and Oestriol
- Thyroid Extract
- Triiodothyronine (T3).
• other compounded medications including:
- Dermatological products, eg.
- anti fungals
- psorasis treatments
- Nutritional supplements
- Our own-formula traditional preparations
- Paediatric medicines
- Practitioner-grade massage creams
- Veterinary treatments.
Our compounded medications are available in many dosage forms:
- Troches (Lozenges)
- Sublingual drops.
Roper & Parry Chemists also has a fully-stocked pharmacy. We offer mail-order delivery of:
- Pharmacy medications (in accordance with dispensing regulations)
- Vitamins and supplements (brands include Blackmores, Nature's Own, bio-Organiss, Nature's Way, Inner Health, Greenridge and Wagner)
- Skincare and cosmetics including Shiseido (exclusive Northern Rivers stockist), Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Natio and Dr Le Winn's Private Formula.
We custom-make medications used by hundreds of men, women and children nationally. Items are made in our laboratory and distributed by secure mail or courier services.
We work with individuals and their healthcare practitioners to fulfill needs for specialist, compounded medications.
Practitioners we work with include (in alphabetical order):
- General Practitioners and Specialists